“Nature has bestowed its bounty to make Tanzania, a wild lover’s paradise”.
There are many places on earth that will give you the intelligence to make your own quotes after going through the adventure & thrill of a safari ride. But things that Tanzania can do for you, no other tour destination can do. There are plenty of safari parks and landscapes all over Tanzania that are artistic pieces of nature including its wildlife. So those who are going for Tanzania Tours And Safaris are actually signing up for wild roller coaster ride.
Listed below are the things Tanzania looks like from inside after foreigners set foot in their lands, are as follows:-
► Tarangire National Park
1. This park is especially known for the largest population of elephant herds compared to anywhere else in Tanzania & its sparse vegetation grown with baobab & acacia trees makes it beautiful as well as distinguishing location to visit.
2. This park is a popular stop for people travelling through the northern safari circuit on your way to Ngorongoro & the Serengeti. It is not the end of the show of Tanzania Adventure Safaris in this park because the park extended into two game controlled areas & the wildlife is allowed to move freely throughout the park.
3. You can also spot droves of Gazelles, wildebeests, zebras & giraffes migrating to Tarangire National Park for its clean plains where the last grazing land still remains during Tanzania Tours And Safaris. So here, you can watch the migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, Impala, Gazelle, hartebeest & the eland crowd of the shrinking lagoons.
► Arusha National Park
1. This park contains a rich variety of flora & fauna besides bird and wildlife. You can call it as an odd one out. It does not offer the normal range of wildlife. So, you are going to see only the buffalo of the big five.
2. Apart from that, the charismatic black & white Colobus monkey is the flagship species. A game driver in Arusha National Park will give holidaymakers the chance of spotting the blue monkeys that live in the thick montane forest.
3. Sometimes, you can also catch the glimpse of rare snow-white baboons, if you are lucky. Moreover, this park is also easily accessible from nearby Kilimanjaro airport.
► Mkomazi National Park
1. This park is known for its spectacular wilderness. It is a common ground for migratory herds like elephants, Oryx & Zebra during the wet season and likewise there are some other animals that can be commonly seen are Giraffe, Oryx, gerenuk, hartebeest, lesser kudu, eland, impala as well as gazelle.
2. Apart from that, the birds of Mkomazi National Parks are more in number than the animals itself. You can commonly spot birds like Doves, hornbills, weavers and guinea-fowl that are found in a large number.
3. Besides that, you can watch various mountains during your game drive such as Mount Kilimanjaro in the Northwest direction of the park & Usambara from the south.
► Serengeti National Park
1. In fact, it is the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world and unrivalled for its natural beauty & scientific value. It has the greatest concentration of plains in Africa. For the world, Serengeti National Park is home to the greatest show on the earth and it is none other than the great migration of wildebeest & zebra.
2. Some other members of this home are equally attractive such as lion, cheetah, elephant, giraffe & a large number of common & rare bird species numbering around 550.
► Lake Manyara National Park
1. For wildlife lovers of the world, this park is a scenic gem blazing with intense beauty and termed as being one of the loveliest places in Africa.
2. After entering the park, travellers will be welcomed by a hundred strong baboons lounge coolly along the roadside.
3. Besides just monkeys, you are also going to watch the legendary tree-climbing lions of Lake Manyara National Park & massively tusked elephants.
The Tanzania Tours And Safaris in these four major & prominent parks of Africa will not let you get bored even for a minute. It will give you many stunning moments of your life that you will like to store it in your cameras & in your heart. Please approach us for customizing the package in your own image. For more safari park related details, please visit us @ materunitours.com.
To get more news and latest safari offers. Subscribe
Leave a Reply